Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FGS 2011 - Attendees from Arizona

Last week in Springfield, I believe I heard someone say they were from  Arizona.  When I turned around, I couuldn't figure out who it was.  And I was on my way to a conference session, so really couldn't have talked long anyway. 

So now I'm looking for attendees from Arizona.  Who are you?  Where do you live?  Did you fly or drive?  Do you live in Arizona full time?  What other conferences do you generally attend?  Are you a blogger? 

If you attended the FGS conference or know someone who did, please get in touch with me.  I'd like to compare some notes, perhaps by having a mini-reunion in a couple of months.  We may be able to help each other by filling in missing information we obtained during those busy four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment