Saturday, July 20, 2013

GRIP 2013 - Saturday Travel Day

I'm in Pittsburgh.  I flew from Phoenix this morning on a FULL flight.  But we landed about 5 minutes early even though the last 90 minutes we had the seat belt on because of turbulence.  But it wasn't too bad.

I'm at the Econo Lodge in Wexford.  The room is clean; the beds seem comfortable; the staff are friendly and helpful.  With free internet, I'm writing this blog.  There is a nice little table and two chairs next to it so that even two of us could use computers at the same time.  That's great. 

I had dinner at the King's Restaurant next door.  Because of traveling all day (leaving at 9 am and getting in at 4:35 due to time differences), I wasn't really hungry for dinner, but I knew I had to eat.  And so I had 4 glasses of iced tea along with a light dinner.  I'd come back to these two places again. 

I am hoping that I will see someone tomorrow morning or early afternoon and get a ride to LaRoche College.  Otherwise, I'll call a taxi and meet all of you there.

Hope everyone else had a good day traveling today or they have a good day traveling tomorrow.  I'm really looking forward to the week, although I'm not sure how comfortable I'll be with the humidity.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment